How We're Organised
Synod Executive Committee
Statement on 377A
Jubilee Church - Hiring Notice
Admin Executive ll (Sunday worship service ppt/propresenter)
The admin executive is responsible for the operational functions of
the office administrative support to the pastoral staff and church ministries.
Direct: Admin manager / Senior Minister
- Collate the various segments of the weekly worship service slides for Mandarin and Bilingual services.
- Upload the worship service slides to Sanctuary PC and Auditorium Propresenter.
- Create whatsapp chat groups for worship service co-workers involved in that particular Sunday
at least a month before the Sunday as a form of notifying them of their duties and checking their availability.
- Communicate with the co-workers involved in the worship services
to arrange swapping of duties and assist to activate the replacement.
- Assist in printing the Sunday service bulletins when necessary.
- Work in tandem with the Admin executive l to ensure a smooth operational working relationship
in preparing the Sunday materials for the worship services.
- Order and coordinate the delivery timing and recipient of cross wreath to the wake venue.
Communicate with the Zone pastor in-charge of the deceased member on the address and preferred time and day of delivery.
- Assist in preparing and printing of the wake booklets when necessary.
- Assist zone pastors in all the administrative functions like events registration, name lists collation, documents preparation, etc.
- Maintain and inspect the first aid kit (located at the office pantry). Discard expired items and replenish when necessary.
- Handle office phone calls and answer door bells. Receive delivery orders on behalf of pastors and ensure they are notified.
- Assist in AGM preparation, including the counting of votes and presentation slides.
- Assist in preparing the 春季、秋季感恩 cards, envelopes and labels for mailing.
The Required Knowledge and Skill Set
Education, Experience and Skills.
- Minimum of a Diploma level education, or equivalent work experience.
Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree is preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. English/Chinese, bilingual is preferred
- Proficient in Online Comm Media, Microsoft Office,Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Meticulous with good administration skills