How We're Organised
Synod Executive Committee
Statement on 377A
Orchard Road Presbyterian Church - Hiring Notice
Orchard Road Presbyterian Church (ORPC) is a family-oriented church with
members from all over Singapore.
We are a multi-generational church with 1000+ worshippers
from all walks of life. Founded in 1856,
our Church has a history which spans over 165 years.
We are prayerfully seeking a suitable individual to provide
digital and IT support to our church.
POSITION: DIGITAL AND IT ASSISTANT MANAGER
Reporting to the Church Office Manager, as a Digital and IT Assistant Manager,
you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the digital and IT operations of the church.
You will work closely with the pastoral, admin and lay leaders.
You will manage and optimize the company's digital platforms, systems,
and infrastructure to enhance productivity, efficiency, and performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices
to ensure data security, system stability, and operational efficiency.
Provide technical support and resolve IT-related issues in a timely manner.
- Work with external vendors, partners, and agencies to manage digital
and IT-related projects, services, and contracts.
Evaluate and select vendors based on their expertise, capabilities, and
cost-effectiveness. Monitor vendor performance and ensure compliance
with contractual agreements.
- Foster a positive work culture that encourages collaboration, creativity,
and continuous learning.
- Liaise with various ministries on their expenditure of digital and IT.
- Keep and update a record of the church Digital, AV and IT assets
and equipment listing including coordinate periodic
physical verification of assets and monitoring of items for write- off.
Check and verify the accuracy of all invoices and claims for payments
for purchased digital and IT services.
- Assist in the effective and efficient running of the church office
and sharing in some of the general office duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology,
or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in IT management,
preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing principles, platforms, and tools,
including website development, social media management
would be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, systems, and security.
- Project management skills, with the ability to plan, execute, and monitor projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Leadership skills, with the ability to motivate, inspire,
and guide a team towards achieving common goals.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
and drive innovation and change.
Professional certifications in digital marketing, IT management,
or related fields are a plus.
- Comfortable and discrete in handling confidential and sensitive information (PDPA).
- Committed to standing as a moral and upstanding representative of the church community.
Please send your full resume to:
Orchard Road Presbyterian Church
3 Orchard Road
Attention: Diane Tee, Church Office Manager
or email to her at
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.